Barrons are Registered Auditors, capable of undertaking all forms of statutory audit and non-statutory audit assignments.
Whilst predominantly the function is seen as a statutory requirement rather than a value-added business service, an audit can help shed light upon the truth and fairness of the financial statements as well as providing valuable certification to potential investors, financiers and suppliers alike.
If your private limited company does not meet certain limits you may be exempt from an audit unless your investors ask for one or your articles of association tell you to do so.
Your company may qualify for exemption if it meets 2 or more of the following:
- Your company has an annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million
- Your assets are worth no more than £5.1 million
- Your company has no more than 50 employees on average as of 1st of January 2016
Our auditors will carefully examine your entire financial situation, during the process of an audit we aim to assess your financial situation and to help you with the following:
- Assess your systems and provide you with an overview
- We will ensure that your company is compliant with relevant standards
- We will assess your accounts and suggest improvements
- Plan future events which will guide you to business improvement
- Banking to forecasting
- Unqualified opinion on accounts
To add value to the statutory service, Barrons seek to provide peer-based benchmarking information to appraise your corporate performance, using the information to assist and guide you towards achieving business enhancement opportunities.