Barrons specialise in supporting entrepreneurs get their business idea off the ground, working with all appropriate intermediaries to ensure that the administration and legal records are handled efficiently and with the minimum of strain upon the intending business owner.
And we start with a FREE, no obligation meeting to discuss plans for the business venture, offering high quality detailed professional advice backed by many years of experience in all forms of business activities.
We help the entrepreneur:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for the business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess business finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with all appropriate intermediaries
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a book keeping system to enable compliance with statutory requirements
Speak to the right person