Our clients want proactivity – we hear this all the time.
What is less easy to determine is what proactive actually means – because in our experience it varies client by client.
Simply – we want to be proactive and we handle this in various ways:
- We do not charge for telephone support, encouraging your clients to call us when they need help and assistance
- We send out a weekly Client Newsletter with current events and changes that your client needs to be aware of
- We seek to work with your client throughout the year through the provision of services that allow us to meet regularly to discuss their business and its development
- We seek to meet with your client annually to undertake a tax planning exercise to mitigate their tax liabilities
- We offer benchmarking services, allowing clients to compare your performance against their peers
Speak to the right person