Clients want proactivity – we hear this all the time.
What is less easy to determine is what proactive actually means – because in our experience it varies client by client.
Simply – we want to be proactive and we handle this in various ways:
- We do not charge for telephone support, encouraging you to call us when you need help and assistance
- We send out a weekly Client Newsletter to update you as to current events and changes that you should be aware of
- We seek to work with you throughout the year through the provision of services that allow us to meet regularly to discuss your business and its development
- We seek to meet with you annually to undertake a tax planning exercise to mitigate your tax liabilities
- We offer benchmarking services, allowing you to compare your performance against your peers
Remember though – proactivity requires contact from you too, and that is why we do not charge to hear from you – ever!